finished working just in time to go to work tomorrow πŸ˜€

9:36 PM , 0 Comments

So I have been working non-stop every minute I had without the family and without being completely ruled by antihistamines. Today is BC Day (thank you BC), so I got one more day to work, before work :)

It is really hard to be sick it seems – life keeps happening with or without you, and if it is without you, it leaves you a nice pile of things to do so you can make up for the time you skipped :)

Tomorrow I can finally go to work at the office (I hope), and I am delighted to report that I have ZERO e-mails in my inbox and ZERO to dos, of the 102 that were in my inbox this week-end.

I know it sounds lame to talk about to dos, when there are so many more important things going on in the world. I guess that to do list (which contains everything I need to do to reach the goals I set at the start of the year, plus all the work things I committed to delivering, plus all of my family and personal obligations) is an extension of me. I put everything in there so I have my head clear to think, be creative, relax. I never have any thought about what I need to do, they are all in the to do list. In a way, not looking at it would be like shutting down my brain for a week. Doable, but painful. I’ll stop here, before it starts sounding like self-pity.

After all, I am happy as a clown! :)

1473_HAPPYCACTUS116postable-yippee


Filed under: My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1IlErgS
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: