#reading

10:06 PM , 0 Comments

I read a lot. I love reading research papers, books about education, child development, psychology, parenting – anything to do with my field of work. I think that’s why CEFA will always be at the forefront when it comes to education, methodology, curriculum…

I like novels too, and poetry, although I don’t read it as much as I did when I was younger. There were many books I felt I needed to read in order to progress, so anytime I grab a book lately (and by lately I mean in the last 4 years), it is of an educational nature.

Right now, all four of us are reading together in our family room. We each have our own book. This is one of my favourite things to do as a family, read together each evening.

I feel so grateful for this moment. :)
Screen Shot 2015-08-02 at 9.57.24 PM


Filed under: being a mom, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1fYBUll
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: