#Reasons I #love my #Husband

11:11 PM , 0 Comments

aka Vancouver Opera – part 2
So when I found out that one of this years’ Operas was going to be Madama Butterfly, I almost lost it. I was so excited! I shared with Alex, I shared with Dominick, I shared with the dog! I would have shared with anyone who rang the doorbell!
A bout an hour later, i was working on my computer an I see Alex looking so relieved…
Me: What’s going on?
Alex: I see you have a date to go to the Opera…
Me: Yessss!! Alex [note: Alex my friend not my husband] loves the opera and we decided to go together!
Alex (looking sooooooooo relieved): I went to search online to see about tickets to take you, but then i got distracted reading your blog… I am so glad you found someone to go with!!
The poor soul was going to endure 3 hours of torture (to him) just to make my wish come true!! Aw! That’s love!6a00d8341c89ee53ef019b01a66b2b970c


Filed under: My personal journal, Reasons I love my husband

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1KMEhow
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: