Teachers vs. Athletes: the funniest video

1:18 PM , 0 Comments

I’ve wanted to be a teacher since I was two years old. Maybe even earlier than that – I think I might have come out of the womb with a chalkboard. It is my passion, my calling, my contribution. I love children so much, I want to help make their childhood a magical one.
Being a great teacher is much like being a professional athlete: It requires, drive, commitment, passion, and hours of daily practice.
I was exploring the internet today and came across a great blog post, featuring a great video by @KeyAndPeele, and I want to share with you. Meredith Bennett Smith (@MBennettSmith) wrote the greatest blog post about it, I couldn’t have said it better myself, so here it is, in her own words:
http://ift.tt/1Jw3xxU
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 12.46.29 PMps – I am new at this social media thing. I am sure there’s a better way to share, but not quite sure how to yet :)


Filed under: I ❤️ CEFA, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1IsnYuO
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: