A #Happy kind of #Friday

2:04 AM , 0 Comments

I love Fridays! My team and I get to wear casual clothes to work, and I get to work as long as I need to finish everything pending that week.
I probably am the only person in the world who likes to stay as late as possible at work on Fridays, but I do. I know my boys are home with my husband, and their friends start to come over right after school, often to stay the whole week-end. I love that too, it’s like a party at home, every week-end! Not a crazy kind of party, just a festive vibe, you know? I get so happy just knowing that they spend time with their friends, and that they are enjoying every minute of their week-end.
Sometimes I come home with whatever work needs to get done, and just do it here, while they play. The other thing I like is that whatever did not get done by 5pm, I have all week-end to finish, since no one will be working till then :) Nice to know.
Today I didn’t even get to go to the office. I worked, of course, but in between meetings, in random places. The beauty of having a laptop in my purse (big purse).
This is my last big work push before Mexico!! CancΓΊn, here we come!friday-joke


Filed under: being a mom, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1SeW1Id
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: