Grateful to have been featured in Profit Magazine today! πŸ’›

12:46 AM , 0 Comments

I just saw their tweet:
She started @CEFAschools as a teacher, but to continue to grow it @natachabeim had to become a student of business:
http://ift.tt/1goXoZf

It’s true, all I wanted was to work in a school that had an amazing program for children. When I didn’t find one, I started my own. Little did I know that it would turn into a Franchise, owned by families, teachers, mothers, people who wanted the same thing for their children.

I am very grateful to all of our amazing franchisees, teachers, staff, and families (www.cefa.ca) You have helped me grow so much, and so far beyond what I ever thought I could give as a person!

I am also grateful to EO, the Entrepreneurs Organization (http://ift.tt/1KBVIWh). Since I joined EO almost 4 years ago, I learned so much, grew my company, and made many amazing friends.

The first 19 years with CEFA have been amazing, and the next 40 will be even more incredible, because every day, we all try to do better, learn something new, contribute, and that is what keeps us moving forward.

OK, this post was a little sappy. Man, you would think I won an Oscar or something! :)

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 12.28.25 AM


Filed under: Being A CEO, I ❤️ CEFA, Interviews, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1KBVJcA
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: