Started reading this business+personal book called conscious leadership

2:19 AM , 0 Comments

5493253822911c4b03561062_Book-Image

I saw the speaker at a YPO Learning event and really liked what she had to say. I had other books to finish for my Masters before I read this one, but now that I finished, I can (finally choose what book I want to read, so this one was next on my list.
I started it this week and am on the first third. So far, it is definitely a solid 3 to 4 star book. I would recommend it.
I will do a short review when I have read more, or finished it.


Filed under: Being A CEO, business books I liked, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1dRUwBX
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: