#Forecast for #today: #cloudy with a #chance of #overnight #work

1:37 PM , 0 Comments

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 1.02.44 PMVoici my list for today: 2 articles due, work on the CEFA curriculum for an hour, get a few things tweaked and approved (or as my teammies put it, “Cefanize” them), legal stuff, research posted, etc.
In total, 71 e-mails and 28 to dos. Some will take 5 minutes, and others a few hours.
Good thing Alex also has to work today, and D is feeling like having a relaxing day with Tabbie, so I can actually get away with burying myself with work.

Here we go!


Filed under: Being A CEO, being a mom, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1JcRKQG
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: