I know I shouldn’t talk about my teenage sons, but I’m bursting to!

1:15 AM , 0 Comments

As I mentioned a few days ago, I’m told by J, my 15 year old, that I can’t post anything about him, and that’s understandable. It would be embarrassing for him if his friends read my blog, so I won’t.
All I will say, as non-specifically as possible, is that I couldn’t be more proud of them. They make plans by themselves, they do things I have never done, and they come back home from their friends’ homes without being asked by us, just so they can do their reading (11 books before September says their IB Program).

And people ask me why I have never imposed curfews, time-outs, cell phone restrictions or other types of punishments… How can I? They are better persons than me in so many ways, all I do sit in awe of them.

OK, I said too much. This is the last time. I’ll get in trouble for sure.

So lucky to be a mother.
tumblr_mf0ts0iXOx1rvn1rto1_500


Filed under: being a mom

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Mv8Gr9
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: