#something to #remember when I feel #down on myself

10:39 PM , 0 Comments

Most of the lovely e-mails, letter, cards and words I receive are not for me to share. They are heartfelt and personal, and it would diminish the sentiment if I just posted them. But since this is my journal, and I do want to remember some of those things exactly as they happened, I will share the ones that are ok to share, and I won’t share names or personal details.
I got this e-mail note at work today:
Screen Shot 2015-07-07 at 9.58.40 PM


Filed under: Being A CEO, Biography, My personal journal, Things to remember when I feel down on myself

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1S7PaA6
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: