#absolutely #astonished! #CEFA #grew by 70% this year!

10:50 PM , 0 Comments

I almost fainted! I guess diving into all the financial information really paid off! I not only found out a few ways we could keep our costs down for our CEFA families and our CEFA Franchise Partners, but ALSO found out that this past fiscal year (just ended June 30), our company grew by 70%!!! That is really hard to do! Every year, we grow by about 40% to 50%, but 70% growth is definitely a first! I had to triple-check everything to make sure I wasn’t dreaming!
For someone like me, who only ever dreamed of being a school teacher, and then got the amazing opportunity (well, fabricated it) to open my very own school, with the program of my dreams, and to spend as much as I wanted to make it the very best school ever, to be here today! The rest happened almost by osmosis. It was a lot of work, of course, and difficult, and required that I go back to school to learn about business, but it was not an intentional path at the beginning. I was just happy that I had my school, nothing else mattered. So for me, today is very significant. It means we succeeded beyond our wildest dreams, and most of all, it means that more children will have the very best first five years ever!!! I am SO excited!
Here’s to all of you who gave their everything to make their dreams come true!
xo n
yippee_big


Filed under: Being A CEO, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1RlMDqW
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: