Drowning in #numbers – preparing for the bank

6:30 PM , 0 Comments

Financial statements have never been my forte, I must admit. I understand our company’s numbers, but I am no genius when it comes to putting it all into perspective, and knowing what to do next, strategy-wise. It is one of those areas where I feel like I could know so much more than I do now!
I am still reading my book “scaling up” and just got to the financial part. I will have to study it in more detail to really get an idea of where we truly are at, but for now, I will just do it the way I know how to do it. I’ve always liked math in school, I felt it was like a game, just fun. This is how I taught our #CEFA teachers to see it and, in turn, teach it. Knowing your company’s numbers inside out is also very exciting, like a strategy game, where tweaking something even by 1% can have huge results. I have a few good ideas of what I would like to do, I just feel a little lazy getting started. I will try bribing myself with an espresso :)02c68f5


Filed under: Being A CEO, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1M9gf4h
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: