Way to go Vancouver Opera!

7:12 PM , 0 Comments

What a program this year! Did you see?
http://ift.tt/1eAAnky
I think I might have drooled a little bit. My friend Alex R. Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 6.51.38 PMsent me the link, we’re thinking of going together. He and my mom are the only two people in the world I could drag to the opera. I love it love it love it!!!!
Once, many years ago, I had a friend invite me to spend a week in New York and go see Madama Butterfly. It was such a perfect idea I thought i was going to faint. Knowing that this would be much too romantic for two friends to do together, I politely declined. To this day, this is one of the most incredible experience I could think of. My hubby does not like the opera, but it would be so much better if it was a romantic trip, right? So here’s to hoping.
Having said that, I am very very excited that it has come to Vancouver, and I am most certainly going to take this opportunity to see it – romance or no romance. :)
If you are an opera fan and would like to go sometime, and are not creepy, then please let me know! I am working on a Vancouver Opera mini fan club! :)


Filed under: My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1eAAlJs
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: