#Good #Day #Today

9:28 PM , 0 Comments

Technically I have not finished the “work day”, as I have 12 to dos left :(
Having said that, today was great! I had way too many meetings and only got to spend a little over 2 hours in my office. Very nice. Breeze in at 11am, breeze out at 1pm…
Thankfully my team knows that it’s not that I am living la dolce vita, but that I have meetings outside the office :)
Still, the 2 hours in the office were definitely my favourite! Everyone looked so rested from having a spontaneous week off! I felt really happy about that. I also had time to give my co-worker and friend Yvette a birthday card that I had chosen especially for her, as well as some shoe money (don’t we all need money for shoes?) and wrap a present for Ben’s daughter, who just turned one and will be attending CEFA now! Yay! I love it when my team gets to experience first hand how amazing the school and the curriculum is, with their own children! Now I’ll just sit… and wait :)
The great news is that Mr. President came back from his holiday. I regret having such a full week, now we can’t really really meet till Thursday. It’s nice to have him around. Every person on the team is so different, and so missed when they are away…
Anyway, that’s what made today a good, no, a GREAT day! Oh, and I got a lot of things done, but that’s not what one remembers in the end, right?
xo nlove-my-job


Filed under: Being A CEO, My personal journal

from WordPress http://ift.tt/1HJ6BaD
via IFTTT

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: